Friday, April 27, 2007

One of the many few

My name is Jason and this is my new OCLS blog. You will read this blog. I will write this blog. You will laugh at the humor and cry at the tragedy. I hope you tune in for future posts. I have never had a blog before. I hope these sentences don't seem choppy.

BTW, I will give 5 completely useless and imaginary bonus points and an all-expense paid trip to anywhere in the U.S. to anybody who can name the movie my blog name is quoting.** Hurry up, first reponse wins!




**(all-expense paid trip not included)

7 comments:

screamingamanda said...

I finally fixed the address issue. Wow, that should not have been that hard to do. Oh, well.

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

I have no idea - I searched Wikiquote.org and it wasn't in the database. Maybe you should add it.

Tom

Kelly Head said...

Well, there's a book called "Woody Allen and Philosophy: You Mean My Whole Fallacy is Wrong?", so I can only assume that the quote is from a Woody Allen movie. But I'm not really familiar with his movies, so I can't say more than that.

I've always liked the Space Ghost quote "living with you is like living in a living nightmare!"

Jason said...

That is a funny Space Ghost quote. And you're certainly on the right track with the book title. As a consolation, I will give you 2 points and a no-expense-paid trip to anywhere in the 'brary.

Jason said...

You're Space Ghost quote also reminds of me of one by Walter Matthau as Albert Einstein in I.Q.: "If you had had a nickel for every nickel that he has, you would have a lot of nickels."

J said...

My guess is Annie Hall. I've always loved Woody Allen's Take the Money and Run - playing the cello in the marching band - priceless.

Jason said...

Your guess is correct, J! I love Take the Money and Run also. It's one of his "early, funny ones" as a character from Stardust Memories might say. But I definitely think Annie Hall stands out as probably his best.